Clydia Richardson is the owner of a consignment shop by the name of Green Goddess, A Designer Boutique.She stiffed me on a beautiful Coach handbag I consigned with her over a year ago.

She personally told me my handbag sold on May 31,2014 and that I would be paid in June 2014. I vented my frustrations at her failure to call me as she promised then mailed her a letter apologizing. I asked her to mail me my check as I was a little embarrassed over my behavior.

As of the date of this review (6/2/15), I STILL have not been paid for my consigned handbag.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. sjlance stated that there is a room for improvement of that i was never paid for my purse and that she ignored my letter request. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of coach bag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. The Green Goddess Boutique needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coach bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Green Goddess Boutique.

Had an Experience with The Green Goddess Boutique?

Comments

As of today (7/2/15) still no resolution. I even filed a complaint with the State of California Consumer Board and nothing has been resolved through the State either.